Welcome to Quark Community

Quark is an open source software used mainly as a digital currency that employs multiple cryptographic algorithms, which unlike fiat/national currencies provides the platform for a decentralised monetary system.

Quark was launched in 2013 with the belief that the control of money should not be in the hands of the few, but in the hands of the many. This forum tries to build on that ideology by distributing Quarks in the hands of those that are active in the community. By posting quality articles and contributing to general discussions you will earn Quarks.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buying Quarks on Bittylicious - Quick Guide Anyone Want it?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sub80, Jul 30, 2014.

?

Would a quick guide to buying Quarkers on Bittylicious for UK Quarker be of any use to anyone?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Sub80

Sub80 Quarkmod Staff Member QuarkTalk moderator

Hi All

Earlier this year, around March, I created a quick guide to buying Quarks in the UK using the Bittylicious website (as I found it the most suitable site in the UK for me). Does anyone think I should upload it here? Would it be of any use to others? Would favouring one site cause a problem?

Sub80 (aka QDG)
    (FYI - I am not employed by Bittylicious or anyone else buying or selling crypto currencies, nor do I have any shares or stock in such organisations. I just find the the site works for me in the UK)

(Additionally, I believe parts of the guide were used by some Reddit forum members for the Quark related websites - and may still be accessible if you want to look it over before voting)
  2. Rusty_1993

Rusty_1993 Quarker

I think you should post it! And maybe if it is possible, include how to buy using a canadian credit card?
  3. Mako

Mako Quark Supporter Staff Member QuarkTalk Custodian

don't worry you can advertise any service that accepts Quark!

If you do upload the guide please do it in the `Use your Quarks` section.

Also provide feedback on how much time it takes to exchange, fees, pros cons, other things we should know about the exchange, etc. Use this thread for sharing the experience of using that exchange: http://quarktalk.org/index.php?threads/quark-exchanges.29/
  4. Sub80

Hi Guys.

I'm off to work at the moment. I will try and upload it over the weekend as I want to see if there are any tweeks that need doing since I last uploaded (plus try to find a software that can zip my .PDFs better).

I'm not sure how to buy Quarks using payment from other countries, but I will try to look into it. Regarding the experience, very simple and very quick, once I send my funds I usually get my Quarks in less that 5mins (that's all validation rounds completed). The fee - all in the price quoted - you choose either quantity of Quarks you want or the amount if fiat currency you want to spend and they tell you how much it costs in Fiat or how many Quarks you get respectively.

What we lack in the UK is places that take Quarks for goods - but I'm working on a "cunning plan" (Blackadder - if you did not get the reference to the quote).

Sub80
    (Sorry for any spelling mistakes or missed words - on bus to work so using mobile - plus is 06:40!)
  5. Rusty_1993

Rusty_1993 Quarker

Haha wow early morning, :p I appreciate the reply! Looking forward to hearing back on that! And hopefull more on blackladder !!
  6. Sub80

Hi All

The latest version of the 'How to buy Quarks on Bittylicious.com' - Version 2 - guide is uploaded on the 'Use your Quarks' section of the forum.

Enjoy and I look forward to your constructive feedback (positive / negative - it is all good and useful).
    Sub80
    Rusty_1993 likes this.