Welcome to Quark Community

Quark is an open source software used mainly as a digital currency that employs multiple cryptographic algorithms, which unlike fiat/national currencies provides the platform for a decentralised monetary system.

Quark was launched in 2013 with the belief that the control of money should not be in the hands of the few, but in the hands of the many. This forum tries to build on that ideology by distributing Quarks in the hands of those that are active in the community. By posting quality articles and contributing to general discussions you will earn Quarks.

1. Important!

Quark protocol has been changed to a POW/POS hybrid. The hard fork will take effect starting with block 4937000 ~ 25 November 2017. By that time make sure you run at least version 0.10.6.1

To download the wallet for the latest version go here:
    https://quarktalk.cc/resources/categories/downloads.2/

Cool - I got a mined block!

Discussion in 'Mining' started by drgncabe, Sep 7, 2014.

1. drgncabe

drgncabe Quarker

Address: Qc5qDfJoYjWBTddwPZ1Bfx8aasjT9sogRY

Wallet mined on my old home server (Xeon E31220 4x3.10GHz w/32gb on Server 2012R2) using all 4 CPUs since it's not really doing anything else at the moment. Took around 12 hours (after a good 6 hours downloading the transaction history. I've been getting around 104k hashes per second. One day I'll see how it runs on my beast (2x Xeon E5-26500 8-core with hyperthreading) fully opened up but it's already taxed to hell between my SQL and Sharepoint instances.
  2. Mako

Mako Quark Supporter Staff Member QuarkTalk Custodian

drgncabe likes this.
  3. drgncabe

drgncabe Quarker

Awesome, thanks! I went ahead and moved my quark wallet to my main home server and while it took a while to reindex the transaction history (few hours), I'm seeing much better numbers (300k hashes/sec). I'm not doing the full 32 processor run, only doing 8 right now but I've already gotten a bunch of coins which brings me to a question - I might just not have noticed it but I have a few that are 'immature.' I've done some reading and it seems to say that these are coins that just need to go through the confirmation process. Are these still valid? Do I need to report once it's confirmed?

Here's the one that I have confirmed so far - QTvLBcLae9njnFoMCyGfppYxfut686kqB6

Thanks again! I never got into the whole bitcoin thing, honestly the only reason I got into quark was from the ad on /r/gamedeals on reddit. Still have so much to lean about crypto-currency.
  4. drgncabe

drgncabe Quarker

Maybe I'm confused but now I'm seeing around 97k hashes/sec, the more I read that more that doesn't seem to be related to my proc speed. I am seeing more coins now in a shorter amount of time but that also seems to be more about luck I guess. Hah, I think i'm more confused now than when I began. Looks like more reading for me.

I have another confirmed coin - QV9CPLoJttmCeFgSkotefd8Dp7TKzAuog5
  5. Mako

rewards sent: http://qrk.blockr.io/tx/info/40af80af38284682347df044aebd40f41983d883690bfff5454360ba6d573731
    drgncabe likes this.
  6. Mako

nice, I wonder how man Mhps you would reach with the full 32 processors :)
    drgncabe likes this.
  7. drgncabe

drgncabe Quarker

Sweet, thanks. It's starting to make more sense to me now. I also realized my fluctuating hashes/sec is due to the fact I'm running this on a guest under VMWare. The few other VMs I have take priority so it slows down the process when they need resources. The only time this server does anything is when I'm doing development or one of the guest OS's need to do some built-in process (like windows updating, SQL being sql, etc..). It's definitely taxing the server though, fans kicked up pretty good.

16 of those are hyper-threaded, from what I'm reading those probably wouldn't make a difference but I bet it'll still be pretty darn good. I wish could I solo-mine across multiple machines without having to manually install quark on them and wait for the long re-index and creating new wallets (best I can tell is that I'd have to pool-mine to get multiple machines contributing to my wallet). Aside from the my 'beast' (the dual Xeon E5-2650 server), I have two Xeon E3112 servers (both are single processor w/quad cores), two i7s (one's my desktop, the other is my wife's) with decent GPUs and an OC'd i5 that my step-son uses. Imagine what I can pull from all of those.

The wife would probably kill me though, as it stands all my equipment accounts for a good $80/mo of our already $350/mo electric bill and the portable AC unit I have in the utility room can barely keep up with the current load as it is. I'd like to co-locate some of this stuff but it's still cheaper to run it at the house. I can only imagine how much power and cooling all these machines running at 100% CPU would cost. Doesn't mean I'm not going to try it one day soon though. ;P

Some more quarks that confirmed;
    QSLm7Y5GgNVCFwpAf8EiJKDzqh485tkve7
    QMWaBCgBCiBLvcT4iiZGJphdSpmeqJ58bt
    QaZU8dZ83MDssUUwxNNLNmPbk4KSXoqrAN
    QgULTHNJ8U18u3bXZsoNeoGRPBNctefpvE
    QgsNX9wmAZqnKBV1GmyojkF8hx4Fz6ggTX

I have about 8 that are immature. This is pretty cool!
  8. Mako

drgncabe likes this.
  9. drgncabe

drgncabe Quarker

Christmas jackpot would be awesome. Surprised only 10-15 people are in the promo right now but once word spreads it'll open up pretty quickly I'm sure.

Here's some more confirmed quarks;
    Qawv9wNat13DP4bLPxo5mU7Ue3En2AK3HT
    QYCEG7vaETNkYg8QukCpaqjmNShxzvmeJJ
    QN8xPtGpkHreitSBFKPXJU4xnLCYMbH1Qp
    QRxQYQA4EoAFyaNFJgDsmaDoD42qajeCKR
    QbAGA2t4UqM5Nj55VDqFCCRcBECAxtBHwv
    QV3n8YvzW73UXHcqAQHAQRpn7uE73p51ss
    QZm8ijQiv83QXzGPwakedcs62S8gBJkf5t
    QVqwFqaBpgvGdw7ofxQtcL3cNJVdUX5Xwx
    QQgTKJKoC8zoM6LXWaHGgmHAzAE2jupkwE
    QQ7BRJyrtETEPcRBcJz5ULpntxVBuQ6SZE

I have a bunch more waiting to mature. I wonder how much my mining is helping the rest of the quark community, is there a way to gather overall stats on quark? (I love stats, lol)
  10. Mako

nop solo mining would help if there were hundreds/thousands of educated quarkers willing to leave their wallet open mining, however that rarely happens hence this promotion to raise awareness. The network hashrate is actually decreasing: http://bitinfocharts.com/comparison/hashrate-qrk.html

Can you please post a print screen with the wallet and those mined blocks ?
    drgncabe likes this.
  11. drgncabe

drgncabe Quarker

Here you go, two more confirmed too (both in that screenshot);

QbsQdDpg7EaJoTKAczyEi3hWJMeNWtK4JK
    QZ6UBt8FSydW6Qx3HYk8uiuCbmvUXPqgyN

So what's up with the hashrate between December and February?

Also, let me know if there's a cap, I don't want to take rewards from others just because I have decent hardware to mine with. Even after the rewards are over I'll keep hashing, I like the idea and speed behind quark.

Attached Files:

12. Mako

What happened in December-Feb was that due to speculation in late november, the price of Quark went straight up and ended up to #3 in the market behind bitcoin and litecoin. Because it was somewhat profitable, lots of professional miners started mining Quark and after the reward droped to 1 qrk in february they slowly left the network.

don't worry, there's no cap, by the end of month will decide whether to go for the christmas jackpot or keep it simple with this type individual rewards. Its important that this promotion gets known to as many quarkers as possible so that we collectively try to keep the hashrate to a safe zone. I personally keep 3 cores mining non-stop and I can still use the PC for many other activities.

Oh, rewards sent: http://qrk.blockr.io/tx/info/ee49e067cd6fdbaf9235c04e9b0449e78701435b16f3a1e385c308c0908af4a8
    drgncabe likes this.
  13. drgncabe

drgncabe Quarker

Interesting, I've been reading a lot about professional miners (and russian miners) on reddit and through the various forums. Pretty interesting stuff, I can only imagine how much equipment you need to make a profit off of mining. Computing power isn't exactly cheap, especially for large operations when you factor in utilities and cooling. I can't imagine how much money in hardware you'd have to pour in for mining to become profitable. I can imagine racks upon rack of quad-core servers pumping out enough heat to warm up the arctic. I know people who bought ASIC based devices for bitcoin mining but all of them have sold their investments by this point and only one or two of them I know actually made any kind of profit. I like something like this where I get some benefit from equipment that tends to sit idle half the time but when I need it for something else I can still use it. Unlike single purpose ASIC environments. Though I guess that kind of attitude will never get me rich in crypto-currency. lol

Few more that have matured;
    QbsQdDpg7EaJoTKAczyEi3hWJMeNWtK4JK
    QZ6UBt8FSydW6Qx3HYk8uiuCbmvUXPqgyN
    QVbaHbxuaA5LakdbSChMfXT2wPPcx4XGun
    QSeAHdT3fpDJXd1heWAzYMExn4LBBb1Qoo
    QM7gissPVkTrD2wpgCXTL2Se7PQLHa9TaW
    QcNhi4vznBrpgBL5QEtS13Q5RS3ZAj32YB
    Qfv9ZDUXghyvYe9Sx27CqNb5gc5JFKsnnu
    QcrXkeXeKZwjwrWGva2WkhL88booZfyNxF
    QcGmkgYaaBjKzRoTrtznKko9Tx389TpPzA
    QTJxXahARMYfk8M3kXEoU7kgCRHtfzQigK

I still have a bunch more waiting to mature, as you can see by the screenshot I get them in spurts but now I haven't received a new coin since 9:30a (it's 1:32pm here now) but I've also been encrypting a large (400GB+) SQL database as a test for a client of mine and since my SQL instance gets resource priority over any other instances on my server, my hash rate is crawling (99k/sec). One of the good things about VMWare is that I can allocate X amount of CPUs to a virtual machine but give other environments a higher priority so if say, my SQL server instance sits idle for 80% of the time, then the virtual machine with my wallet installed gets to use those resources. However, if SQL server needs to do something intensive (like encrypting a database) and priority is set correctly, VMWare will essentially 'slow down' the lower priority VM and SQL will get the resources when it's busy. All without any issues on those VMs. Pretty interesting how visible the effect is in mining though. On average I was getting about a coin every 15min then boom, none for 4 hours. lol

Attached Files:

14. Mako

Good info about resources allocation using WMWare, I mainly using Process lasso to implement such priorities but haven't specifically used them for Quark as I keep it to a low 3 CPU cores only so it doesn't bothers me enough to implement drastic measures.

Btw people think Bitcoin mining is profitable, its not, hasn't been for 1-2 years now, the last hugely profitable stage of Bitcoin mining was with the FPGA devices and even that for a limited time, once it got out and corporations started to enter the mining scene it was over.

Rewards sent: http://qrk.blockr.io/tx/info/968f7c940dd4c29342c142fe8d06b63207aa38438ff28dc902e43d571ba839ad
    drgncabe likes this.
  15. drgncabe

drgncabe Quarker

Some more matured and sure enough, I started getting coin after the encryption process was completed.

Screenshot 1;
    QNaGGqzyrkb7u4E4PnPdHt1UW9Fo2dnLKw
    QNDTyyK4mE8CJvBXwXCkPPK7RtNTRDTBvu
    QVSybxxKXeLWXd5TV8cgw3euFezB7KYRJa
    QQPnDV8mJYuGvoz19CNEPCjLu76hm2YYe3
    QcddS38hzb4MFry5HuaoVG2JHnuknDDLvS
    QMPccPoDU4i8dkSZfmCf3gs2QtoMj7yzCn
    QXvEbdjWVdTCF8i8G5gkWL85hfcYnneVg6
    QbcQDTnc1xf2qTfxbsznYvZEsvdEeWG9op
    QbKBFaBhEMcyjXK6HxKrBpRXp15Ki3xTRW
    QVMrY2YGxWX8JnvXnQZw8zA429pat9NDSs
    QctKHcKH6LY3r4anYqe25fmPEskQM1BDm2
    QQcqas1n4i3D6roUaBMVYtxZWAR86PMYuj

Screenshot 2;
    QZyoaZYMDpx4oezGbr3UfJvEBpk63L3XKR
    QP9YYxjgnjd5ufeYXqC4gLJ9irFRZjzG9H
    QfkA5zK6BX7YMneens8dswHfBRgaXcFRAm
    QYdUWxeyWjzdSmPgvYfXVzBnS76S7ZfDxy
    QZ1VJjHejNZj3rfgL8J4NizeAR92XyypmA
    QXyCQYxyfsDcwsnw8auh495oSW5j59ZnXQ
    Qd8tYyDbjETVxYqHjJEseqQpUzJnDgY251
    QRMXfBxvj3bNA7eRNkk8LHbZy6S1ixneja
    QMui27Db9hw1EQ2jgenifBn9USALL3rQhg
    QjnQgSbCJWTJ6MASgMKZuJhZWn31z9WbQq
    QjmA4n4drin97Q1vv9ZYLHg6ZVMtwEHTNy

I started getting coin again at around 16:00 hours but it's waiting to mature. I did notice a bug, I tried to use pock.io for a steam card and had to round up because the wallet only allowed 10 characters instead of 13 that I needed when issuing a payout. I didn't realize until after that I could send payments through the debug console (the guys at pock.io are pretty awesome) but is there a place I could report that bug just so the devs know?

Attached Files:

16. Mako

drgncabe likes this.
  17. drgncabe

drgncabe Quarker

Thanks man, I'm definitely seeing some killer performance on these Xeons (when another VM isn't taking up resources). Here's a bunch more;

Screenshot 1
    QTpaepNRtUKPBB452FfYszFzeTrANfGYSB
    Qcydx7DUMD4sVpVgc9F5dKuLh1bJcca2Ae
    QYmZJ7dMctAJ657NCNchtBMRFPNYcBn5nG
    QhM6jrWcfVjBExXPGVQ6kSnd24ctwX2vje
    QPabpUZC2dWGk99i8ksZBRroEh3hG2KiNp
    QcqMNTeprLg79yNLam4C2CUC1f8tqqAadA <-- (this one is 1.0001 coin, what's that all about?)
    QQHsafmydwyUdfD7LgnTT1v3Q8rvVPEvav
    Qjv19WF5KzM3RZWcRj41LYTp2ESkuhU4aF
    QSh6Ru7UdC8QSZUnTxuxLwdJg1cXB3DAco
    QXG9CU3jBzkqb5wn4LuyABK7A9FVBMtXKS
    QXVwY9VEZhbouZXdVBsyjtNmxZvtiyz3gT
    QemZvibh3V2JgMxo91UMYyVxveoAz4g23X
    Qa14sM96B1kBvysnRjUmuJN1BoCTPNnGGp
    QPNbJs4BgDu6CN3E6JiSqNkv9pa7627c1C
    QhfKSJqPRtXnNGJRRTczcWvcXTKJzJmgZm
    QRzAoDiDJDXD9W5wbDupiixwuBcpDBjyQH

Screenshot 2
    QguxMEWXwaSss8CPT6TeLP6oMqdDTbwm7J
    QjpG7Y7HyCJnCFNWXuYYonTyoMnQQHTY75
    QgHmdbDAKnLwSrwHgywj25nZoG52tdRfBw
    Qc6tpohTCj61uehqsvmv3qzG3xQJrDRhCp
    Qbc5jxmJZFAihbNajs4PuS48VcCpGc74Wg
    QcUyqa8XaA8WZt8iwpZXC5SgEiTcWXUkhq
    QeCVoMZZZKaL5rRJEaqyszLSmPDLpoJC5E
    QSkXvLn8L9DySseSQQ6PwnckUN8frEd4ei
    QbpsJFGTgAkvpUzG5Er8L9iMqAL2VunAgo
    QaWXKqhyCmDwP4eKnTpy6rdRtKMcwsZ3Jc
    QhVDa4bFs4FH7GZTeao1Z6gXyQcdkVLoGP
    Qda8exhY4DH7HaCkMwfzK8dYWPGRH55ZJu
    QQiN2raGXcaT8x45tg2cg3i3sksJPrNGCP
    Qh7f4sTjXP1hV5atKonYG8Eo7dByTNxkEm
    QcS8nQk7XPVf5Wo68C4JCmJ5eQA5mtTLgU
    QNCwn2TpyUVWfgogapWfNaEuaYJW1WHh4i
    QNZ1363rJD1t2XyNvfrKryVw7Hcc4j6HTq

Screenshot 3
    QTmqBHSQgwCL8a2z4HM4KbtDNCkbg3vFPp
    QjcJ15n5VyPYa4pUc8c75wAbe4PdAkTzYx
    QMVghdVufCWDBdjsHi81RQYuAnNDVUxLvm
    QhSGw6RrR3Twx8egzZdRE8yMfADH4smTfG
    QV1axBkhpE9EF6DY4jRSvu9uc1Wczsthpr
    QhZqHnoH2aTxMnDXVhNQRkdjLEqSEtHURG
    QX2YtbumVbe1DPFvkQpv32Nmabd4PkS9aS
    QQ3GoGUfVMHycjNShHCgGFsLCkChQsgRyf
    QbEXsh2maqrJLeKDhnvjpoa8mRNmsvuwRJ
    QPSSmPehDpaQYM4YwjMGshPjj6569ZCmNv
    Qj3AiV3ETeDJuuyvA1DRckSunTxzdj2pT5
    QMa7hjTXV6mWRzdADvo9Wu8FmrHfg3L2qb
    QeoXeV1ZcC15eFznRdTBvVxxhwrD782Aom

I opened up all 32 processors, at peak I'm seeing close to 2,600,000 hashespersec. You should hear those fans! lol

Attached Files:

MasterQ likes this.
  18. Mako

drgncabe and MasterQ like this.
  19. drgncabe

drgncabe Quarker

Ahh, so that's part of the option to pay a transaction fee for quicker processing. I was wondering how that worked. I wouldn't worry too much about my server, she's enterprise level hardware (Dell Poweredge R720) and meant for constant 100% loads. Granted, I'm probably paying more in electricity to generate the coins that I'm getting but to be honest, if I went by that logic I probably should get rid of most of the computer hardware in my house. ;)

Some more mined blocks for you;

Screenshot 1
    QRGsfUCUMoHDWFuCAj1KpdZZoQPV9t7ua8
    QVmqLtoUxVXq3Q45D38h6sd53mE3NCREwx
    QTJjQDEoFXVS5z5tBgYv38wEpC14gaEo4o
    QgCnfXcWn4s82pvWV5L8YuhXTfnXWw9Tzx
    QcPZRi6Zo2sRybXTCE9JhTtDjugtu4fVWW

Screenshot 2
    QikvDsnWoCst7HENMJBAYgxXJcBYYqayqM
    QidC8yTe4nwcYQZLLxYoVWV1rBDxsdkM8d
    QP4xjRXTGvW9y34e9t9CsLczuUoWMUCEVE
    QZW95Xy2ptNR99HJiFritMb5mGUjdsXJ1M
    QSiqgmEewBjWpkGdCxHHkKnNTRCtAtJMBo
    QS6ik6cwGGKHGC6tHiG8AFaVFgEkCrjieH
    QWwPoYtaJbEifbg8M2fMqk6Md7oh7De1vh
    QedFv4tYAcYuFEmdcLzBK7Eo4Wi7DanVrH
    QWMoEdTmiWxZk8KfhkhUCkGy14JkYmgV9C
    QhhA8gn1SPxn7E9Sd3TzznrPrtP1uhiXMc
    QWN5qXgYeTkrCm9vg5o4zxFHbtEVTvMrJW
    QRQCmttpxcrBpKKcngFGiceVDXzrYxB47a
    QSuaJZ6HubpP1whgsDgqLLvehRYYkGkX8c
    QSg1mdSY9BR3hzpmoWpPVyxb7DvYDW2cby

Screenshot 3
    QeLDEjJu13g3kt9PoBej1xnNuk5JqTXkUh
    QTQv6vAiREDErgBtnSCtHnQ5zc4LViACpc
    QhwkL5bY5mqRPNZP97VgJ72NVg2oqfJ6Jm
    QewAbDxhNZ6oNSNFwAuPP5XaD6TPyQRFwe
    QXE5p2yFMDQqUVE63BxNwhNGyjQhHTAEVR
    QWYYNaFcpfRH3EKDjLWb2yrV9jwESFw1Ja
    QTvYQuQa2BmiCDw2fkDrn8jYZz1YqAs7Gz
    QhGJ78x8ZXCsacXftkxuCTXATi22CD9g6i
    QaSid5aFFJ19zrbpSzuvp1xkuXUgi4Jju3
    QWayNNVsYL9dqmbuH37w5jTxaVJh1FzKi4
    QdLnZx7cXS19P9adfqdjPro298vzDGiSFJ
    Qau5X7uGv3d6Prkv3Nynm1WBDymoALBc5N
    QTzv9LJrx1o56HLid9KNQUc4wrzLi1XwV8
    Qcw9vtCppcEavnoHsKMe1C9cBVNrcd2KQr

Tomorrow I'm going to try out the new test version of the wallet that Max released when I get some time to see how the GPU mining function works out. I'm running dual ATI 7870s in my main rig, it'll be interesting to see how that compares to the hashes/sec from the Xeons.

Edit: Thanks btw, this promo gave me the drive to actually get into crypto-currency. I've learned so much about it already and I've only been doing this since Sunday.

Attached Files:

20. Mako

21. drgncabe

drgncabe Quarker

Very cool, thanks! Been busy yesterday, started playing with the updated TEST wallet that Max released and JSON-RPC function for remote mining instances last last night. I also completely redid the config file, I'll be posting in your resource post with the updated config file. It should help people a little more with some of the advanced functions. As it stands right now, my main wallet is on the 'beast' using the built-in mining and the 9.2.1 test wallet is on my main machine using JSON-RPC with 2 other minerd instances (both instances are on my smaller servers). I haven't received any quarks yet from that but I'm also only using 2 CPU per machine (6 total) compared to the 32 on my server.

Some more quarks for you.

Screenshot 1
    QTcvHLfcNafytTTa6VYy29jwpkaDJHtnvr
    QLuZvdXq7GLhbb4FSzY2FoNmbmHVK7o2H7
    QWyYmcUAaSYNn8y5CBcQBRU8faYB8mThwo
    Qja63zfsiJezzmfAATB8Kzk335v6zhAuJ3
    QQL1tXg1BkXQYQX58LSYbKCr3mx3fbhrme
    QTRMhywnbmGwZGqbB5uT5Sq47PTtYCqGeS
    QUhhGazp3TWqV5K8WPzu6FUjcMxzDnRLkk
    QPABcfgs52nd8ZEd91zxD6BmdJG6L9Xdsc
    Qd7LjAbX37kvu7EAxgz5a9Zq1rdJVAX2iX
    QihmU4pvV7miYrbzKdwV2k4ZdTtiCeAYb3
    QQQ8ximnTahrS7FQ5ZxwHfgmb5NSNYCM5a
    QcNKafJTss3evhoU8urwBR7jmhyfePSqdh
    QQYgBXJvpLzTSPY4doRvrTZZ7QzqnZdrWZ
    QTJsgAtAsJbTKaa6ac9ZcaA5tFYSjXYtbt
    QYoMmL9LhFVWnbGw54AWgJcusEf5r9sML4
    Qiw8atJK9s5YubaekLtFoBrBEftiVhzXwY
    QRXydcS46r4hp9gsnrDz6wYBm1rfqAo38o

Screenshot 2
    QVexsyYeosfW9PuNWScRQhvkFDuiYB8vMo
    QaddPcnBQAWgqdUj9zHgMhxvsZ9SiX2umq
    QWaiFDwyafgQv4rHhUJ1GXkAJXGYxATnse
    QQcznif2vV2wzmzjo68Ff2CPeiMFhkK5Xm

Screenshot 3
    QW4AqDJt4Xnf6kwMhCEnuciUMkMKQeu9bZ
    QRmQi5JnJfvuD7ceDrN51c7xHs6RYDQ6fM
    QNH6mngdnMrASRY33cPER1BRRbzLu21bQN
    QPH8W8TBKxQyY3uFDdsm9AnQRYVZ3WCLPH
    QeaqCF8WksVvGgGtwrJkcuUV7LZT7Qn1uq
    QcfZ12fqcxLgSU565Zfy5CXNGCGxcWhXrz
    QN58xm8M43pUCT7gFsrBnmpdBRcr6oZcS3
    QjrSBEDgPYgfLwGLxUNeZj1Wmn34VGtH8g
    QUVvj4voukf6VHdvAHSzgtCBxMxhx9GA7h
    QVPWsKD397iWtd1zkn7JfB73LajjMtPDtf
    Qdvdob7vYoqVbTBhyF5YJDgBoxzpkPj3eP
    QNoAe9v1iJZY5nTbaz6ajVf2UjBqAsa1AC
    QPJ91HEz4WHgutQo6d13DMP7iK2XWCrxU8
    QMYncznaH8vcq8eo3cjNAAA81vzrrGtyfM
    QW6nvngQa9vFCed8su6pBq88m8dnSUseZc

Screenshot 4
    QRAv526Z7cLue5rc5wyRTmcoB9Wx9ktDcM
    Qi4nguT7myqKoiDhiAs7Rk1XL6qRGAJBbP
    QTv2QWDongpibJkGcXcUpVskg78KaNcTaW
    QXv7etrzxXGZi2dGkFCHQy3BhGZzYFBHPT
    QQ1Q5qTEkyz6ddKUf7XGRwiTvR2ZnFzMkb
    QjjyMPkcoM6H3HdngrjWGFdeMwLqr3EBkS
    QSfXNrTYFdUak3wMs7Jwa6t8bWwTs2Cg5H
    QNn5WmD1zYusWsaiv11wP38yJDMZJoyGd7
    Qd4hTsNBG1sBvdiyzUzdLKZVGbaMezcFYq
    QZQZ81zArB2tLofpcL7NyShjwmHYXWCMHE
    QZdwgWa7rLQmM5ER53frdBv2UFHLVhNDYX
    QeWQWAmLnH5dMmbfm683JdcwH8NZRneEnt
    QZnrGPMWZ1oqD8MgwVBG5WiMEMbW8G5kCw
    QTWn1dsUTwRJMT8bQfJaxNyR4R7XuLh4TT
    QWbD9aDVCnzZpWwRSxqidgqdz6NiPmxWQ6
    QXcjX77sEeKNv9fSkpQyV77aQqGgtsVweo
    QNqD4C5P5hFPtC6kPYhiHNBueJ88gGuq7A

Believe it or not, I would have had more if it wasn't for quark getting a bad block error yesterday morning. It took around 4 hours to re-index the transaction database, I'm looking at the cause of the slow re-indexing since IO wasn't heavily being used. I have noticed much better performance in the new client Max released though. I'll probably force re-indexing this weekend to benchmark.

Attached Files:

22. Mako

great work! it will take me a while to copy paste all those addresses so instead I'm going to send to a single one. is that ok ?
  23. drgncabe

drgncabe Quarker

That's fine by me :)
  24. Mako

drgncabe likes this.
  25. drgncabe

drgncabe Quarker

Awesome, thanks man. I'll definitely be posting some more info soon, this is addicting!