Welcome to Quark Community

Quark is an open source software used mainly as a digital currency that employs multiple cryptographic algorithms, which unlike fiat/national currencies provides the platform for a decentralised monetary system.

Quark was launched in 2013 with the belief that the control of money should not be in the hands of the few, but in the hands of the many. This forum tries to build on that ideology by distributing Quarks in the hands of those that are active in the community. By posting quality articles and contributing to general discussions you will earn Quarks.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cryptobullion Minted Coins

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AlphaNuma, Sep 13, 2014.

1. AlphaNuma

AlphaNuma Quarkmod Staff Member QuarkTalk moderator

Hi all

One of our longtime supporters from the prior forum is currently running a project to create minted coins for various cryptocurrencies including Quark. She is coming over to this forum soon to support us here also, but in the mean time I would like to share in fun opportunity!

https://www.startjoin.com/HAD

I'll be contributing on pay day!

Thank you all
    Alpha
    Sean, QuarkCheck, snowcoin and 3 others like this.
  2. Abell

Abell Quarkmod Staff Member QuarkTalk moderator

Nice, are the coins still going to be minted if the goal isn't reached?
  3. AlphaNuma

Hi Abell

I'll find out for you, unfortunately she contacted me whilst I was in hospital and I was late to replying to her initial message, hopefully I can get a response soon.
  4. Justin Boyce

Justin Boyce Quarker

Be sure to let us know I will definitely buy a Quark cryptobullion. I still hold some Maxcoin even though Keiser blew Quark off.. I like a lot of the ideas going on around StartJoin in the past few months. But long term I'm holding majority Quark, still the best crypto IMO.
  5. AlphaNuma

I'll definitely get back to you as soon as I find out more, I personally am interested also, I would buy one also.

Looking into the information more the funding needing is actually £1,000 not £10,000.

Thanks for the support Justin!
  6. maxer

maxer Quarker

nice, i would like to have some minted Quarks :)
  7. AlphaNuma

Hi everyone

No answer as to whether or not it will go ahead, but I know you can pre-order the Quarkcoin for £50 (GBP) and it will go towards helping the funding. If the funding goes ahead you will receive your Quark bullion coin, if not then the full amount will be refunded.

https://www.startjoin.com/pledges/support/494247

Thanks
  8. snowcoin

snowcoin Quarker

Hi everyone, sorry for the delay in responding..!
    I'm so pleased to have found continued support from the Quark community!
    I've always loved Quark and it inspired me to want to make Cryptobullion that looks and feels like you're holding something truly awe inspiring from the future.
    I'm afraid that without funding I won't be able to proceed with the project but I am ready, I now have a great relationship with both the Mint and Hologram firms and can move things forward quickly once funds are available.

For clarity I'm going to run another project on Startjoin simply for Quarks, I was also considering applying for funding on a fiat platform such as kickstarter which I thought might appeal to a wider audience..

Which funding platform would you prefer to pledge on...fiat, or Crypto crowd funding?
    If the community gets behind this we can make it happen..!
    [​IMG]
    MacDuro, HonorFace and tuyki95 like this.
  9. AlphaNuma

Hi Snowcoin

Thanks for joining the new forum and posting in this section. I believe Headfunder is also a good crowdfunding organisation. I guess it would be easier to go with crypto based funding which also support fiat funding. As for me, it is more difficult to be able to afford fiat funding due to getting paid on a monthly basis.

Hopefully I can afford to buy one soon!
    snowcoin and HonorFace like this.
  10. Mako

Mako Quark Supporter Staff Member QuarkTalk Custodian

@snowcoin, post in Project development subforum all the details you can give and lets see how we can raise the required funding.
    HonorFace, AlphaNuma and snowcoin like this.
  11. snowcoin

snowcoin Quarker

..its been a hectic week for me all round! next week Ill be really moving this forward, very excited!
    MacDuro likes this.
  12. MacDuro

MacDuro Quarkmod Staff Member QuarkTalk moderator

WOW those coins looks great , it's a great idea and a great way to support the coin .
    snowcoin likes this.
  13. snowcoin

snowcoin Quarker

Hey there! Excited to have finished the Quarkbullion project on Startjoin..any suggestions on how to best promote this idea to the community would be greatly appreciated! https://www.startjoin.com/hadronsquark
  14. snowcoin

snowcoin Quarker

Mako likes this.
  15. Mako

Mako Quark Supporter Staff Member QuarkTalk Custodian

Nice work! This kind of projects can make regular people get in contact with crypto world, hopefully the target will be reached!

Please quarkers get involved, don't let another opportunity go by!
    snowcoin likes this.
  16. snowcoin

snowcoin Quarker

Hey if the Vertcoin community can get their coin minted on startjoin then so can us Quarkers!