Welcome to Quark Community

Quark is an open source software used mainly as a digital currency that employs multiple cryptographic algorithms, which unlike fiat/national currencies provides the platform for a decentralised monetary system.

Quark was launched in 2013 with the belief that the control of money should not be in the hands of the few, but in the hands of the many. This forum tries to build on that ideology by distributing Quarks in the hands of those that are active in the community. By posting quality articles and contributing to general discussions you will earn Quarks.

1. Important!

Quark protocol has been changed to a POW/POS hybrid. The hard fork will take effect starting with block 4937000 ~ 25 November 2017. By that time make sure you run at least version 0.10.6.1

To download the wallet for the latest version go here:
    https://quarktalk.cc/resources/categories/downloads.2/

Found a block

Discussion in 'Mining' started by GamerGoddessDin, Sep 13, 2014.

This thread is self moderated. The thread author has control over your replies.
  1. GamerGoddessDin

GamerGoddessDin Quarker

Capture.PNG

Pretty sure that should be good for proof right? I'm kind of a noob so if I did it wrong let me know and I'll try to fix it.
  2. DeMeDeu

DeMeDeu Quarkmod Staff Member QuarkTalk moderator

Press Transactions and there you should se 2 lines. Right click on the line where you have you mined quark (it has 1 at the amount) and press copy adress. And that is the adress you have to paste here ! See the picture.

[​IMG]
  3. admin

admin Quark Supporter Staff Member QuarkTalk Custodian QuarkTalk moderator

@DeMeDeu good advice but be aware that your pictures need to be uploaded by the standard "Upload a File" in order for everyone to see them, otherwise users that visit quarktalk.org won't be able to view them properly.
  4. GamerGoddessDin

GamerGoddessDin Quarker

OK so here's the address for the "Mined" transaction in plain text: QaNT199aywVoCGb18BEztfGjBoPq5fcuVY

Then I suppose I have to put the receiving address here too don't I: QXXxn3Dc9QN78ZVW1RUp2rABj4TrA4t7gP

So how's that?
  5. Mako

Mako Quark Supporter Staff Member QuarkTalk Custodian

6. GamerGoddessDin

GamerGoddessDin Quarker

Got 2 more blocks while I slept.

This one's fully confirmed: QdAcJKBQt5kVxz2A59CJ36qHRNNwbZQFYr
    This one's at 99/241 confirmations as of the time I copied the address: Qcp3S2ejLwdNyqaaU7MZTdKrAQhewN3skg
  7. GamerGoddessDin

GamerGoddessDin Quarker

Second one is now fully confirmed.
  8. asdlolciterquit

asdlolciterquit Quarker

can i ask what hw config are you using?

thx!
  9. GamerGoddessDin

GamerGoddessDin Quarker

Intel Core i5 3230M 2.6GHz 4-core CPU with 8GB RAM. I set the mining process to use 1 core when I'm using my computer. Then when I get off for extended periods to go to work or sleep I set it up to 3 cores leaving a core for my other background apps to share.
  10. asdlolciterquit

asdlolciterquit Quarker

thx! more or less i've a similar cpu...
This thread is self moderated. The thread author has control over your replies.