Welcome to Quark Community

Quark is an open source software used mainly as a digital currency that employs multiple cryptographic algorithms, which unlike fiat/national currencies provides the platform for a decentralised monetary system.

Quark was launched in 2013 with the belief that the control of money should not be in the hands of the few, but in the hands of the many. This forum tries to build on that ideology by distributing Quarks in the hands of those that are active in the community. By posting quality articles and contributing to general discussions you will earn Quarks.

1. Important!

Quark protocol has been changed to a POW/POS hybrid. The hard fork will take effect starting with block 4937000 ~ 25 November 2017. By that time make sure you run at least version 0.10.6.1

To download the wallet for the latest version go here:
    https://quarktalk.cc/resources/categories/downloads.2/

Getting quark into more exchanges

Discussion in 'Quark Promotion (Materials & News)' started by dzejmsdin, Jan 27, 2016.

1. dzejmsdin

dzejmsdin Quarker

Hi there,

As you all know currently quark is traded only on one exchange with reasonable volume - btc38.com
    I think we should try to get it into more exchanges!

As some user on bitcointalk wrote in quarks thread:

If you want QRK to be listed @ Poloniex, fill up this form https://poloniex.com/coinRequest (everybody);
    @ Yobit.net, donate to 1CKomTpF4j1Cgj1DpxPUjP5wEjDHCjWjhw (0.1 goal);
    @ Cryptopia, vote here https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Home/Voting.

As I already wrote in other thread recently I've approached bittrex and I received the following answer:

[​IMG]
    Ryan Hentz (Bittrex)

Jan 26, 10:18

Thanks for the request. Our policy is to not comment on whether we will launch coins but we only add coins under active development with high community demand. Please encourage the development team to contact support@bittrex.com.

We gauge demand based off of tweets, hash power, length of bitcointalk thread, volume on other exchanges, etc. Follow us on twitter @bittrexexchange and tweet about how much you like this coin and Bittrex. We respond to creative and insightful posts to help market your favorite coins and Bittrex. I'd also consider coming to our irc channel #bittrex on irc.freenode.net and do some guerrilla marketing. The traders there can help you gain exposure for your coin.

UNQUOTE

We should show some interest and movement,
    First page of the quark thread needs an update.
    What happened with old forum? There was so much content.
    Please also inform is there anybody who is in charge of quark now ?

brgds

d
  2. Mako

Mako Quark Supporter Staff Member QuarkTalk Custodian

don't think we qualify @dzejmsdin, our community power is not that big to make a business include us like they do with other community-driven coins. But we can always try! :D