Welcome to Quark Community

Quark is an open source software used mainly as a digital currency that employs multiple cryptographic algorithms, which unlike fiat/national currencies provides the platform for a decentralised monetary system.

Quark was launched in 2013 with the belief that the control of money should not be in the hands of the few, but in the hands of the many. This forum tries to build on that ideology by distributing Quarks in the hands of those that are active in the community. By posting quality articles and contributing to general discussions you will earn Quarks.

HOW DO I CANCEL A TRANSACTION FROM QUARKCOIN -QT??

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mattcrypto71, Mar 3, 2018.

1. mattcrypto71

mattcrypto71 Quarker

Hello

6 weeks ago I tried transferring some QRK to Cryptopia..it's still sitting in limbo with no confirmations and won't load blockchain info..so wallet just seems to be not working and ALL the tokens I had which I lost alot of value anyway are now GONE!!!

Anyone know how I can get them back??

Thanks in advance
  2. AceNOLA

AceNOLA Quarkmod Staff Member QuarkTalk moderator

Matt,

Let me see who I can find to help with this. Hopefully it can be situated.

Ace.
    mattcrypto71 likes this.
  3. mattcrypto71

mattcrypto71 Quarker

Thanks heaps..I'd appreciate that very much!!!..Benn holding them for nearly 5 yrs only to see them vanish is a little disappointing!!
  4. dragonwarrier12

dragonwarrier12 Quarker

Which wallet version are you using?. You may need to update to the newest version and let it sync up.
    mattcrypto71 and AceNOLA like this.
  5. AceNOLA

Thanks at @dragonwarrier12 for such a quick reply. Hopefully we can get this thing figured out.

Ace.
    mattcrypto71 likes this.
  6. jossy

jossy Quarker

7. mattcrypto71

mattcrypto71 Quarker

Hello..sorry for my delayed response but I have had many other problems to try and solve....I had the old version of QRK wallet from 4 yrs ago..I uploaded the newer one QRK core
    and transferred my tokens and sent them to cryptopia but they never arrived..Cryptopia are about as helpful as a brick...just VANISHED..and there's no way of cancelling the transaction as with other wallets

Transaction ID: da37df6978b46d0a3ebc988ee9f78f29cbcd4d0852883f05c76b009cb6421ff8-000
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2018
  8. AceNOLA

Ok, lots of stuff going on here. When you grabbed the new wallet and copy pasted or used your back up wallet.dat file, did your new wallet show your coins? Lets try and step by step this.

Ace.
    mattcrypto71 likes this.
  9. mattcrypto71

mattcrypto71 Quarker

Yes I managed to transfer the coins to the new wallet via the wallet.dat file...my adress to the exchange is correct
  10. AceNOLA

Damn. So you saw the coins in your new wallet, sent them to exchange, exchange does not have them, your wallet does not have them, so they are in limbo. I would understand if these coins came from mining on forked blockchain... and you are sure they are not from that?, but not from extremely old coins, they should work fine. I need to think about this/find someone who may know more.

Ace.
    mattcrypto71 likes this.
  11. mattcrypto71

mattcrypto71 Quarker

thanks..Trying to sync the new wallet isn't working now either..now only one IF THAT online to sync? ...yes..DAMN!!..Held them for 4 yrs and now POOF!!!
  12. mattcrypto71

mattcrypto71 Quarker

is there any future in these tokens or is it just a dead project?