Welcome to Quark Community

Quark is an open source software used mainly as a digital currency that employs multiple cryptographic algorithms, which unlike fiat/national currencies provides the platform for a decentralised monetary system.

Quark was launched in 2013 with the belief that the control of money should not be in the hands of the few, but in the hands of the many. This forum tries to build on that ideology by distributing Quarks in the hands of those that are active in the community. By posting quality articles and contributing to general discussions you will earn Quarks.

How to earn points

Discussion in 'Mining' started by razum3600m, Dec 27, 2017.

1. razum3600m

razum3600m Quarker

How to earn quark pointa
    sarwar and frrahi like this.
  2. yasinrobin

yasinrobin Quarker

Quark point easy to earn.quark currency positib news..like,comment,etc work.your point big lavel..
    rmrafi, bobcostanzas and arif8880 like this.
  3. arif8880

arif8880 Quarker

yes you are r8
    razum3600m likes this.
  4. ArefinShibly

ArefinShibly Quarker

via like, comment & post thread :O
  5. Habib

Habib Quarker

simply bro just earn like and comment
    bobcostanzas and SBDIP like this.
  6. Sajeeb7

Sajeeb7 Quarker

bro just like comment
    bobcostanzas and frrahi like this.
  7. AceNOLA

AceNOLA Quarkmod Staff Member QuarkTalk moderator

Please read the forums.
  8. SBDIP

SBDIP Quarker

Same question.. how to withdraw??
  9. AceNOLA

It seems as though people are here lately for a paycheck. READ FORUMS. Please tell me if I am wrong in thinking this. Tell me there is a good side to all of this..

Ace.
  10. Freedom

Freedom Quarker

Well if we could help these guys to download a wallet
    Well if we could help these guys understand they need to download a wallet. Then we could have them post their address with their comments like you have yours Ace. Then if the community wants to throw a few coins their way they can.
    AceNOLA likes this.
  11. AceNOLA

That absolutely seems reasonable. And you also know that is not what I meant.
  12. Testament

Testament Quarker

Just participate regularly in the forum, I'm pretty sure you'll get a lot of points by doing that. But may I suggest to please comment accordingly on the topic. Make your comments count. Remember that we the community members in here are the heart of the community. We need to be responsible enough to post, reply and comment to any of the threads pertaining to Quark. If we keep this up, we can advertise Quark and we will be able to contribute to the QRKs success!
    Sub80 and rmrafi like this.
  13. razum3600m

razum3600m Quarker

Thank you
  14. sarwar

sarwar Quarker

in every step of work in quark you can earn quark points
  15. Mdsarbd

Mdsarbd Quarker

There are many way to earn points that means Quark point! Like as, post comment, post like, post new thread and many more. :p