Welcome to Quark Community

Quark is an open source software used mainly as a digital currency that employs multiple cryptographic algorithms, which unlike fiat/national currencies provides the platform for a decentralised monetary system.

Quark was launched in 2013 with the belief that the control of money should not be in the hands of the few, but in the hands of the many. This forum tries to build on that ideology by distributing Quarks in the hands of those that are active in the community. By posting quality articles and contributing to general discussions you will earn Quarks.

How to withdraw quark

Discussion in 'Beginners area' started by arafatahmed, Dec 27, 2017.

1. arafatahmed

arafatahmed Quarker

I m new here I want to know how to withdraw here
  2. Sojib89

Sojib89 Quarker

Hi bro.I am also new here.I Don't now how to withdow here.Thank you...
  3. Sabbirkznp

Sabbirkznp Quarker

that the question, can anyone tell us?
  4. Darcy

Darcy Quarker

To withdraw your coins you need to click on your balance amount. A box will appear. You will need a Quarkcoin wallet. You can download it here - http://www.qrknet.info/ Once you have downloaded it, you need to open it and allow it to sync. This make take some time so be patient. Once it has synced, you will find your receiving address in your wallet that you donwloaded. Copy this receiving address and paste it in the transfer box on this forum. Then enter how much you want to transfer and send. The transfer will take place between the 14th and 17th of each month, so you will have to wait to receive it. Hope that helps.
  5. Sabbirkznp

Sabbirkznp Quarker

thanks a lot.
  6. Rashidpk

Rashidpk Quarker

thanks for this valuable information...
  7. can't I withdraw my balance with cryptopia account?