Welcome to Quark Community

Quark is an open source software used mainly as a digital currency that employs multiple cryptographic algorithms, which unlike fiat/national currencies provides the platform for a decentralised monetary system.

Quark was launched in 2013 with the belief that the control of money should not be in the hands of the few, but in the hands of the many. This forum tries to build on that ideology by distributing Quarks in the hands of those that are active in the community. By posting quality articles and contributing to general discussions you will earn Quarks.

Hurry Up! Make Money On Pure Investment Platform

Discussion in 'Economics' started by CryptoYears, Jan 10, 2018.

1. CryptoYears

CryptoYears Quarker

Seeking for an investment friendly platform to make money? Then take advantage of the opportunity offered by Pure Investments. Pure Investment is a platform where you can make money by trading in different cryptocurrencies.

Don’t know how to start? With little amount, you stand the chance of learning everything you need to know to make you a successful cryptocurrency trader. That’s not all; Pure Investments guarantees you of huge returns on investment. How to get started? Simply visit their website to get more information on how to get started.
    rmrafi likes this.
  2. rmrafi

rmrafi Quarker

Pure investment platform...is it trustable?
  3. AceNOLA

AceNOLA Quarkmod Staff Member QuarkTalk moderator

In my experiences, you have all of the things you need to do it on your own or with a good community. Things like this usually scare me. It is on the economics part of the site, so I leave it for now, but I may vet this out.

Ace.