Welcome to Quark Community

Quark is an open source software used mainly as a digital currency that employs multiple cryptographic algorithms, which unlike fiat/national currencies provides the platform for a decentralised monetary system.

Quark was launched in 2013 with the belief that the control of money should not be in the hands of the few, but in the hands of the many. This forum tries to build on that ideology by distributing Quarks in the hands of those that are active in the community. By posting quality articles and contributing to general discussions you will earn Quarks.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Important! Due to Quark protocol changing to a POW/POS in the future, the mobile wallet users should start transfering their coins from the mobile app to a supported wallet.

IS QUARK DEAD?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by alteregocoins, Jun 21, 2016.

1. AceNOLA

AceNOLA Quarkmod Staff Member QuarkTalk moderator

This is how I look at Quark. Can Be solid gold if we as a community do it right!

Attached Files:

2. Evie

Evie Quarker

Yes up to us to keep plugging away. Solid gold Quark, love that.
    nightshadeNOLA and AceNOLA like this.
  3. silvertocrypto

silvertocrypto Quarker

could somebody please tell me were i can trade my quarkcoin for btc? i cant seem to find any exchanges that do it, any help greatly appreciated
    AceNOLA likes this.
  4. AceNOLA

Ok, you have a couple of places right now,
    Btc38
    Cryptopia

Lots of forward momentum, we are trying to get on more exchanges now

Edit: If you go to the website coinmarketcap.com and do a search for quark, there will be a link that says "markets." When you click on that link, it will show you all of the markets with active Quark trading. Hope this helps!

Ace.
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2017
    dragonwarrier12 likes this.
  5. silvertocrypto

silvertocrypto Quarker

cheers ace will look into that right now, i want to hold my quark though, just wandered where i could move in to other alts if needed, i have 21500 tht i bought in 2013, still syncing my new wallet, 1 year 35 weeks behind lol
    AceNOLA likes this.
  6. AceNOLA

No problem! I'm holding all of mine!!

Ace.
    dragonwarrier12 likes this.
  7. Jovetic

Jovetic Quarker

And there in lies the problem. Everyone is holding.
  8. AceNOLA

As in... I'm not dumping them. Geez.
    Evie likes this.
  9. dragonwarrier12

dragonwarrier12 Quarker

Quark has holders, sellers, and buyers. a real free market.
    Evie and AceNOLA like this.
  10. Thule

Thule Quarker

11. AceNOLA

This is tiresome.
  12. Thule

Thule Quarker

Its frustrating seeing such an inactiv community.
    The fact that bhgroup has been banned shows that you guys don't understand what cryptocurrency represents.
    If somebody like bhgroup voices his opinion which is diffrent to the so called investors he gets instantly banned.

But maybe you can update us on the recaptcha function for this board?
  13. AceNOLA

Thule:

You can check to see when I became a member on this board. When I came aboard, it was because I thought this coin had promise. I also noticed, that it was a few people taking the brunt of work to maintain board, and all things with this coin. At that point, I offered my time, at no cost, to simply moderate the board and try to keep it as clean as possible as my free time permits. Having to have you quote me, be disrespectful, and bait me into these circular conversations is brutal and it makes me want to quit. You, sir, are not kind, and not kind to me, and it becomes tough to deal with.

I am sorry if you do not like my priceless performance and I do not make more things happen for you. I am simply trying to be a positive influence and help where I can. I can not update you on the recaptcha for this board, because I have no update for you regarding it. I was simply trying to help get topics like that moved forward. But not at the expense of being truly treated horribly.

Ace.
    DeMeDeu and nightshadeNOLA like this.
  14. 943107729

943107729 Quarker

In the BTC38 quark close to the demise, the value of 0.15 yuan or so. Very weak feeling
  15. dragonwarrier12

dragonwarrier12 Quarker

I'd wait til they drop more. No big deal.
    AceNOLA likes this.
  16. 943107729

943107729 Quarker

相信自己,相信夸克
    AceNOLA and dragonwarrier12 like this.