Welcome to Quark Community

Quark is an open source software used mainly as a digital currency that employs multiple cryptographic algorithms, which unlike fiat/national currencies provides the platform for a decentralised monetary system.

Quark was launched in 2013 with the belief that the control of money should not be in the hands of the few, but in the hands of the many. This forum tries to build on that ideology by distributing Quarks in the hands of those that are active in the community. By posting quality articles and contributing to general discussions you will earn Quarks.

Let's make Quark great again

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by memeToasty, Nov 27, 2017.

1. memeToasty

memeToasty Quarker

Hello dear Quark-Fans,
    on Monday 27th of November at 05:36:35 (german time) Quarkcoin hit 1 cent (0,01 €). Now I am pretty sure, that the Price of the Coin could easily go through the roof. So if we mine now all together, the community would be stronger then ever before. So get your Rigs fired up and go to the mines!
    Werner52, Jim904 and AceNOLA like this.
  2. Freedom

Freedom Quarker

I've been mining Quark. Making some new coins. Need a bigger Rig with all the people mining now.
  3. memeToasty

memeToasty Quarker

Are you mining solo, or in a pool? Would interest me, because so far, i had no luck with solo mining
  4. Freedom

Freedom Quarker

5. Jim904

Jim904 Quarker

Can we mine on Android phone?
  6. Werner52

Werner52 Quarker

A strong community can develop a lot of power. We also see that in other communities.
    I myself have a mining rig with which I have previously been ETH and now monero mine.
    I also have a powerful PC with a strong graphics card. Can I use it to mine QuarkCoin?
  7. memeToasty

memeToasty Quarker

Theoretically yes, but its really not worth it, because you always need to have it on the charging cable and the result is not very good. So its a clear Yes, but also no. Im recommending to you not to it.
  8. memeToasty

memeToasty Quarker

What Graphicscard do you have?
    And can the computer be online 24/7?
    How much money do you have to spend per kWH?