Welcome to Quark Community

Quark is an open source software used mainly as a digital currency that employs multiple cryptographic algorithms, which unlike fiat/national currencies provides the platform for a decentralised monetary system.

Quark was launched in 2013 with the belief that the control of money should not be in the hands of the few, but in the hands of the many. This forum tries to build on that ideology by distributing Quarks in the hands of those that are active in the community. By posting quality articles and contributing to general discussions you will earn Quarks.

New quarkers - important read!

Discussion in 'Beginners area' started by Mako, Aug 26, 2014.

1. Habib

Habib Quarker

AceNOLA likes this.
  2. Rashidpk

Rashidpk Quarker

Thanks for the information mate. Happy to be a member of this forum.
    AceNOLA likes this.
  3. langolier

langolier Quarker

Hey guys, excuse me if it's the wrong post here, but I have a question about the wallet versions. There is a version 10.6.3 on github, but here in the forum version 10.6.1 is deposited (quark wallets - downloads) and also on the www.qrknet.info (official qrksite?) there is only the version 10.6.1. Sry I´m confused :(
    Which version is "correct" ?
  4. langolier

langolier Quarker

5. AceNOLA

AceNOLA Quarkmod Staff Member QuarkTalk moderator

We are currently in the middle of creating a new website. I would give it 70 percent complete. I, or someone, will update with more info as soon as there is any. Thank you for your patience.

Ace.
    langolier and Griting like this.