Welcome to Quark Community

Quark is an open source software used mainly as a digital currency that employs multiple cryptographic algorithms, which unlike fiat/national currencies provides the platform for a decentralised monetary system.

Quark was launched in 2013 with the belief that the control of money should not be in the hands of the few, but in the hands of the many. This forum tries to build on that ideology by distributing Quarks in the hands of those that are active in the community. By posting quality articles and contributing to general discussions you will earn Quarks.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

QEX.la DOWN

Discussion in 'Exchanges' started by Mako, Aug 18, 2014.

1. Mako

Mako Quark Supporter Staff Member QuarkTalk Custodian

Thats why its so hard to build trustworthy exchanges, because they come and go like mushrooms and add no contribution to the general crypto arena.

Qex is presumably an Quark centric exchange. It made its appearance in May/June this year and only 2 months later its been attacked and currently down with the following message displayed on their website:

Crypsty currently also has some issues with Quark, their withdrawals process being `off-line` to quote their support response. They already had generally slow time of deposits/withdrawals, for the moment they don't do that at all for Quark.

Bter is even worst when coming to support of the western countries lacking basic english skills and supposedly stealing people's funds randomly and then never responding to the attempts of clearing the issues. The withdrawals also take a century and despite their nice looking website, when getting down to the nuts and bolts you find that they are appalling service to use.

What choices do we have left of purchasing Quark in a safe way ? Write your suggestions..
    denis93, egaterXXL and MacDuro like this.
  2. victor

victor Quarker

Unfortunately I have some Quarks (not a small amount) on this exchange and they are all gone...

I would suggest using BTC38.com. It's a Chinese exchange but it seems they do better than bter in terms of English support.
  3. ando0osiv

ando0osiv Quarker

Thank you for the suggestion, I'll try that. I'm fed with Bter and Craptsy, and now Qex is down. :mad:
  4. Prodanskovich

Prodanskovich Quarker

http://liliontransfer.org
    This is a good way of changing your coins. A good friend of mine done bussines with them and he told me that they are trust people. I think that we cand gave them a shot. If anyone had any problem with them please tell me,i am curious
  5. bleex

bleex Quarkmod Staff Member QuarkTalk moderator

I have no problems with Bter ....
    experiences with deposits and withdrawals were good