Welcome to Quark Community

Quark is an open source software used mainly as a digital currency that employs multiple cryptographic algorithms, which unlike fiat/national currencies provides the platform for a decentralised monetary system.

Quark was launched in 2013 with the belief that the control of money should not be in the hands of the few, but in the hands of the many. This forum tries to build on that ideology by distributing Quarks in the hands of those that are active in the community. By posting quality articles and contributing to general discussions you will earn Quarks.

Quark Clans

Discussion in 'Games & Apps' started by HonorFace, Sep 29, 2014.

1. Abell

Abell Quarkmod Staff Member QuarkTalk moderator

CS:GO is very popular and i have played it for a while. Are you familiar with setting up a website for tournament info?

How many Quarks/USD would you think is fine for the prize pot?
    enLighteN85 likes this.
  2. MasterQ

MasterQ Quarkmod Staff Member QuarkTalk moderator

I think the best way to do this is small prices till we build a big gamer community.
    a tradition that we as a community can continue would be great

"Win $10 in quark every month"

I dont have skills for setting up a website for tournament but im a quick learner
    Jamochlon and enLighteN85 like this.
  3. MacDuro

MacDuro Quarkmod Staff Member QuarkTalk moderator

We should contact with a clan with a server , sure they will hepl us , but before launch a tournament we need first rent a server !
    enLighteN85 likes this.
  4. paolo77

paolo77 Quarker

good!!
    enLighteN85 likes this.
  5. enLighteN85

enLighteN85 Quarker

i suggest we look into minecraft, there are many servers which have in game currency, being able to incorporate quark would be pretty big
  6. Jamochlon

Jamochlon Quarker

Does the game need to support clan feature per se? I'm a Hearthstone player...