Welcome to Quark Community

Quark is an open source software used mainly as a digital currency that employs multiple cryptographic algorithms, which unlike fiat/national currencies provides the platform for a decentralised monetary system.

Quark was launched in 2013 with the belief that the control of money should not be in the hands of the few, but in the hands of the many. This forum tries to build on that ideology by distributing Quarks in the hands of those that are active in the community. By posting quality articles and contributing to general discussions you will earn Quarks.

1. Important!

Quark protocol has been changed to a POW/POS hybrid. The hard fork will take effect starting with block 4937000 ~ 25 November 2017. By that time make sure you run at least version 0.10.6.1

To download the wallet for the latest version go here:
    https://quarktalk.cc/resources/categories/downloads.2/

Quark Mobile Wallet - User Guide - Version 0.1

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sub80, Jul 29, 2014.

1. Sub80

Sub80 Quarkmod Staff Member QuarkTalk moderator

Hi Guys

I created a QMW User Guide a few days ago and uploaded it to Reddit a few days ago. Would you like a copy to upload on this website.

Sub80
    admin and AliceWonder like this.
  2. Y3llowb1ackbird

Y3llowb1ackbird Quarker

That would be great for the Beginner section!
  3. Sub80

Cool - do I need to send it to the Admin for them/you to upload or can I do it myself?
  4. Y3llowb1ackbird

Y3llowb1ackbird Quarker

I don't think posting is enabled on that section yet but once it is I think you can upload it...or if not you can include the link to dropbox or wherever you have it posted.
  5. Sub80

Thanks - I will look to get something uploaded.
  6. admin

admin Quark Supporter Staff Member QuarkTalk Custodian QuarkTalk moderator

Hi Sub80, the beginners section is open so when you have time please upload it there
    Sub80 likes this.
  7. Sub80

I will do it now. Thanks for letting me know.

Update:
    File is too large - I am being restricted from uploading it to the discussion forum. Any advice?
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2014
  8. Sub80

I have found a work around. I have added a link to a website that can host the .pdf on the Beginners Area.
    :)

Sub80
    AliceWonder likes this.
  9. AliceWonder

AliceWonder Quarker

Thank you, I just downloaded the app this morning.
  10. Sub80

Your welcome. I did not create the app though (if you have that misunderstanding) - that is someone else's hard work. I created the guide to help new users. Please don't hesitate to give some feed back.

Sub80
    AliceWonder likes this.