Welcome to Quark Community

Quark is an open source software used mainly as a digital currency that employs multiple cryptographic algorithms, which unlike fiat/national currencies provides the platform for a decentralised monetary system.

Quark was launched in 2013 with the belief that the control of money should not be in the hands of the few, but in the hands of the many. This forum tries to build on that ideology by distributing Quarks in the hands of those that are active in the community. By posting quality articles and contributing to general discussions you will earn Quarks.

Quark poster

Discussion in 'Quark Promotion (Materials & News)' started by DeMeDeu, Aug 20, 2015.

1. DeMeDeu

DeMeDeu Quarkmod Staff Member QuarkTalk moderator

• Can someone create a poster with quark ? I mean like for an A4 page. I have a few places where I can place these. I need something attractive but still not so much colour, I plan to print a few hundreds and too much colour would cost me too much. Please someone who has photoshop knowledge.
    • And somewhere on the page it should be some text with this forum address, and the motto and I don't know, whatever would make people interested. Post here your projects ! Also I would like it in 2 languages (Romanian and English). First make it in English then I will translate the message so you can modify the 2nd. Thanks and please help. I will print and spread them in town but someone just make the poster !
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2015
  2. nuttynoah

nuttynoah Quarker

Last edited: Aug 21, 2015
  3. shadi555

shadi555 Quarker

Similar think .
    How about modified labels and sticking them around your City , on Cars, ETC!
    Most members have a printer at home, buying something like this would go a long way.
  4. nuttynoah

nuttynoah Quarker

Great idea!
    shadi555 likes this.
  5. shadi555

shadi555 Quarker

Hmmm broo... Right