Welcome to Quark Community

Quark is an open source software used mainly as a digital currency that employs multiple cryptographic algorithms, which unlike fiat/national currencies provides the platform for a decentralised monetary system.

Quark was launched in 2013 with the belief that the control of money should not be in the hands of the few, but in the hands of the many. This forum tries to build on that ideology by distributing Quarks in the hands of those that are active in the community. By posting quality articles and contributing to general discussions you will earn Quarks.

Quark Promotional Material

Discussion in 'Quark Promotion (Materials & News)' started by Sean, Sep 21, 2014.

1. Sean

Sean Quarker

Hi guys

I'm wondering if any designers out there are willing to come up with some promotional material? Would love to get some 'bought with Quark' and other stickers made.

quark.png

Let's start promoting Quark.

Sean.
  2. MacDuro

MacDuro Quarkmod Staff Member QuarkTalk moderator

We need little banners for use as signature so we can show our support to Quark in other places .
    Sean and HonorFace like this.
  3. DeMeDeu

DeMeDeu Quarkmod Staff Member QuarkTalk moderator

Well I have made one for my own. I am not a designer and my work is not so good but if you like it you can use it.

Here it is :
    qrksign.png
    MacDuro likes this.
  4. MacDuro

MacDuro Quarkmod Staff Member QuarkTalk moderator

Not bad ! ;)
  5. Jamochlon

Jamochlon Quarker

If someone needs video editing, I am here to help (PM).