Welcome to Quark Community

Quark is an open source software used mainly as a digital currency that employs multiple cryptographic algorithms, which unlike fiat/national currencies provides the platform for a decentralised monetary system.

Quark was launched in 2013 with the belief that the control of money should not be in the hands of the few, but in the hands of the many. This forum tries to build on that ideology by distributing Quarks in the hands of those that are active in the community. By posting quality articles and contributing to general discussions you will earn Quarks.

Quark to the moon

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jim904, Dec 6, 2017.

1. Jim904

Jim904 Quarker

I believe in good project when I see one. Quark is one of the good projects out there. It's not easy and not a day job, but I believe with dedication, commitment and passion Quark is going to moon soon. Let's help the community grow more.
  2. Yagami

Yagami Quarker

Let's help the community grow more.
  3. Jim904

Jim904 Quarker

Yes, for the betterment of the community and ourselves too
  4. hous26

hous26 Quarker

Is Quark still being actively developed? I see its a really old coin compared to most. It would be something if the dev team has stick with it all this time.
  5. jossy

jossy Quarker

hi guys here entering to learn more about the quark currency, I hope you save me well hehe greetings have a good future
  6. nuttynoah

nuttynoah Quarker

Hi hous26, part of the old dev team is still working on the coin and Quark has recently used an outside team to help develop its pow/pos hibrid which is running smoothly. Head over to the Slack chat, all contributions and help appreciated. We're in this together.
    Yagami likes this.