Welcome to Quark Community

Quark is an open source software used mainly as a digital currency that employs multiple cryptographic algorithms, which unlike fiat/national currencies provides the platform for a decentralised monetary system.

Quark was launched in 2013 with the belief that the control of money should not be in the hands of the few, but in the hands of the many. This forum tries to build on that ideology by distributing Quarks in the hands of those that are active in the community. By posting quality articles and contributing to general discussions you will earn Quarks.

1. Important!

Quark protocol has been changed to a POW/POS hybrid. The hard fork will take effect starting with block 4937000 ~ 25 November 2017. By that time make sure you run at least version 0.10.6.1

To download the wallet for the latest version go here:
    https://quarktalk.cc/resources/categories/downloads.2/

Quarkcoins.com up for Sale!

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Quarkcoins, Sep 12, 2014.

1. Quarkcoins

Quarkcoins Quarker

Hello,

Longtime quark supporter here.

Wanted to let the community know that the website quarkcoins.com is up for sale.

I registered this domain back in November of last year and built the website as a portal for Quark to get the word out, put a lot of work into it, but havent touched it in months as I dont have time anymore.

Don't want the site to just die as it still gets fresh visitors through search and newcomers looking into Quark. Ideally would like to pass it on to someone active in the community to build it out.

It's made about ~$500 in the past 10 months through affiliate/adsense and still gets about 2,000 visits a month.

If you want to make an offer just send me a PM or contact me with this email to verify I own the site:
    http://www.quarkcoins.com/contact.html

I still hold some Quark and would like to see it rise again, but really have no time to actively promote it anymore...

Cheers!
  2. Mako

Mako Quark Supporter Staff Member QuarkTalk Custodian

price in quarks ?
  3. Quarkcoins

Quarkcoins Quarker

Im asking 2 BTC ... or equivalent in QRK.
  4. Quarkcoins

Quarkcoins Quarker

I'd be willing to throw in the following 3 domains as well for the 2BTC price.

quarkexchange.com
    quarkforum.com
    quarkpayment.com

Had some offers but really looking for 2 BTC, otherwise i'll just keep it as it makes me a little passive income...

just PM if you're interested.