Welcome to Quark Community

Quark is an open source software used mainly as a digital currency that employs multiple cryptographic algorithms, which unlike fiat/national currencies provides the platform for a decentralised monetary system.

Quark was launched in 2013 with the belief that the control of money should not be in the hands of the few, but in the hands of the many. This forum tries to build on that ideology by distributing Quarks in the hands of those that are active in the community. By posting quality articles and contributing to general discussions you will earn Quarks.

1. Important!

Quark protocol has been changed to a POW/POS hybrid. The hard fork will take effect starting with block 4937000 ~ 25 November 2017. By that time make sure you run at least version 0.10.6.1

To download the wallet for the latest version go here:
    https://quarktalk.cc/resources/categories/downloads.2/

start selling

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Mako, Aug 26, 2014.

1. Mako

Mako Quark Supporter Staff Member QuarkTalk Custodian

come on quarkers, you have something to sell, products/services, don't be shy and post here along with quark price! Good luck
    jimmydvd, Jamochlon and enLighteN85 like this.
  2. DeMeDeu

DeMeDeu Quarkmod Staff Member QuarkTalk moderator

Well guys i would like to buy a few quarks but I am from Europe, more exactly Romania. I would like to pay via credit card or even paypal. Post offers please.
  3. Horizon

Horizon Quarker

Heres a ridiculous markup offer.

100 quarks for 10$
    Paypal me and i'll send it to you.
    mooncoin, jimmydvd and enLighteN85 like this.
  4. DeMeDeu

Isn't it too much ? Like on exchange sites you can get between 100-120 quarks for 1$. Satoshi vault for example.
  5. Horizon

Horizon Quarker

Of course its too much, its like... 20x markup? 10x?

Its not like I was trying to trick you or anything, its literally the first thing I said.
    jimmydvd and enLighteN85 like this.
  6. DeMeDeu

No seriously now, if anybody wants to sell at a normal price I would buy and I also have a friend that would buy.
  7. espralue

espralue Quarker

How many quarks do you want to buy?
  8. DeMeDeu

Depends on the offer. If you sell them at Satoshi vault price i would buy at least 1000. Don't know about my friends but i definetely want to buy 1000 or more.
  9. Prodanskovich

Prodanskovich Quarker

1000+ whenever you want,at any hour! Time is money! Who wants to sell ,weare here to buy! Tell us your prices!
  10. Infinitopolis

Infinitopolis Quarker

Cryptsy :)
    • A trade has occurred. You Bought 127.47892272 QRK @ 0.00157975 LTC.

11. Jamochlon

Jamochlon Quarker

I can offer video editing, transcriptions and translations (english to polish, both ways).
    Please PM me. We can negotiate prices, gentleman.

Also some basic Macintosh servicing / optimisation - although that would be hard to deliver over the Internet.
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2014
  12. nemetato

nemetato Quarker

Hi guys!
    I'm willing to sell one Spectrum 48K vintage computer for quark.
    It could be a auction type with reserve price and end date.
    I don't know if its allowed to make auctions here, if the moderation gives the go ahead ill start it with photos and description.
    We geeks love the Spectrums lets see how it goes :)
    Jamochlon and jimmydvd like this.
  13. enLighteN85

enLighteN85 Quarker

i can sell LTCGear shares for Quarks - http://ltcgear.com/
    id be looking for $4.50 per MH paid in quark based off cryptsy price at the time of purchase
    mooncoin and jimmydvd like this.
  14. mooncoin

mooncoin Quarker

i hold my quark coin, and hope this coin cen be grow :)
    alteregocoins likes this.
  15. RadomGod

RadomGod Quarker

I am a Freelance Game Theory Analyst Self-taught, Highly Motivated, Highly Trained with various pretexts.

No specified price!