Welcome to Quark Community

Quark is an open source software used mainly as a digital currency that employs multiple cryptographic algorithms, which unlike fiat/national currencies provides the platform for a decentralised monetary system.

Quark was launched in 2013 with the belief that the control of money should not be in the hands of the few, but in the hands of the many. This forum tries to build on that ideology by distributing Quarks in the hands of those that are active in the community. By posting quality articles and contributing to general discussions you will earn Quarks.

Tradexsatoshi.com beware

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ldibart, Jan 20, 2018.

1. ldibart

ldibart Quarker

I would like to say to beware of this site ..I lost ...well lets just not put a number on it ... but I lost bcc, was rushing to the site to sell there at higher price was going for 31.00 on there was 60.00 ..which made sense as some pumps happen and bcc was at 80 a couple nights back ...but i've managed to exploit these things a few times

..tho I do notice when there are things like this happening wallets tend to end up on maintenance making sure you cannot get a deal smh.

I figured great lets do this.. my guts screamed test it with small amount first .. smh anyhow letting you here know for sure its a scam site .I set up a 2nd account and the addresses are the same for deposits as my other guy .. so dont try and put quark on this new site its fake and I was stupid.
  2. AceNOLA

AceNOLA Quarkmod Staff Member QuarkTalk moderator

Thank you for this information. Moving forward, if they show up on this site, it will be immediately banned. Sorry for your loss.

Ace.
    ldibart likes this.
  3. ldibart

ldibart Quarker

Thank you they have the X in it Trade X satoshi .. there is a site tradesatoshi I think is legit im sure you know the difference but pointing this out for everyone .
    AceNOLA likes this.
  4. AceNOLA

AceNOLA Quarkmod Staff Member QuarkTalk moderator

If you see anyone on this site that promotes the scam site, will you report it, so that I can delete and ban in an appropriate amount of time?

Ace.
    ldibart likes this.
  5. ldibart

ldibart Quarker

Yes I will for sure!
    AceNOLA likes this.
  6. sorin90

sorin90 Quarker

pumps are happening everywhere this time. thx for the worning anyway
  7. jossy

jossy Quarker

what has happened to tradesatoshis, because it has not been so much or if, I hope this coin rises something more
  8. jossy

jossy Quarker

good some exchangers are not reliable and well that's something that apueesta because nobody knows if that page would be good