Welcome to Quark Community

Quark is an open source software used mainly as a digital currency that employs multiple cryptographic algorithms, which unlike fiat/national currencies provides the platform for a decentralised monetary system.

Quark was launched in 2013 with the belief that the control of money should not be in the hands of the few, but in the hands of the many. This forum tries to build on that ideology by distributing Quarks in the hands of those that are active in the community. By posting quality articles and contributing to general discussions you will earn Quarks.

1. Important!

Quark protocol has been changed to a POW/POS hybrid. The hard fork will take effect starting with block 4937000 ~ 25 November 2017. By that time make sure you run at least version 0.10.6.1

To download the wallet for the latest version go here:
    https://quarktalk.cc/resources/categories/downloads.2/

Translations

Discussion in 'Project Development' started by admin, Aug 22, 2014.

1. admin

admin Quark Supporter Staff Member QuarkTalk Custodian QuarkTalk moderator

Any volunteers that wish to translate the Resources introduction & other articles, post here your language and whether you would want to conduct and moderate a subforum in your language.
    MacDuro likes this.
  2. MacDuro

MacDuro Quarkmod Staff Member QuarkTalk moderator

My language is spanish and catalan and I can help moderating and translating some articles .
    Mako likes this.
  3. Mako

Mako Quark Supporter Staff Member QuarkTalk Custodian

thanks! will get in touch
    MacDuro likes this.
  4. Daqwang

Daqwang Quarker

Chinese translation is done. The text is attached.

Attached Files:

Mako and MacDuro like this.
  5. Mako

Sweet!! I can't believe the work you put into this!

Do you also want to manage a subforum for Chinese people ? (its not that its alot of moderating at this stage with such few people)

Thank you!
    MacDuro likes this.
  6. Daqwang

Daqwang Quarker

No,thank you. I could only do some translation work if you need.
  7. Mako

8. Daqwang

Daqwang Quarker

9. Prodanskovich

Prodanskovich Quarker

My language is Romanian,i'm here if you need me!
    MasterQ likes this.
  10. admin

admin Quark Supporter Staff Member QuarkTalk Custodian QuarkTalk moderator

Hi, thanks for offering to translate, please use Daqwang translation from above and respect the format of the document.

Thanks again and you can post here once done, or you can create a Resource yourself but its important to respect the format on the original document that is being translated.
    MasterQ likes this.
  11. Prodanskovich

Prodanskovich Quarker

i'm on my way!
    MasterQ likes this.
  12. Mako

Great work being done from Spain quarkers. Anyone that wants to help in other languages with the translation please get in touch.

@Prodanskovich are you in touch with DeMeDeu ? He's also working on Romanian translation so please contact him see whats his progress.
  13. AlexLOG

AlexLOG Quarker

My language is Spanish, I have already translated some resources into the spanish section
    MacDuro likes this.
  14. Mako

nice work AlexLOG!
    MacDuro and AlexLOG like this.
  15. Prodanskovich

Prodanskovich Quarker

Yes,i am in touch with DeMeDeu